08 November 2009

Bandanas

Yesterday when I was in Hobby Lobby with Brittany I found some great Bandanas. I remembered seeing a quilt made with 4 bandanas sewn together on a blog so I bought 4. When I got home I wasted a lot of time trying to find this blog but was unsuccessful so I sewed them together quickly to see how they would look.


I like how they look and it would make a great quick quilt that the kids could do anything with. I could just quilt it and bind it in black. OR I think maybe I should put some black sashing between the bandanas and then a larger black border. What do you think?


When I sewed them together I did not remove the hems so I will have to resew no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. Those are cool. You could use them like a fat quarter too and blend some other fabrics with them. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for kids, and colorful as well. Hope you find the blog.

    ReplyDelete