18 June 2010

No Willpower.

I have no willpower. I have always been tempted by the many quilt alongs but I have so many things in progress and planned that I don't think I should start any of them. Then I saw the Jelly Roll Quilt Along at Moose on the Porch Quilts and started that as it was only 1 block every 2 weeks. This is doable but I still fell behind and had to catch up last week.



Anyway I have been looking at the Charming Chatter Between Charming Friends Quilt Along and have been very tempted and finally gave in.



I am using Eva by basic grey. I love their designs.

I have completed the four patch blocks. I still haven't finished the cutting but I just had to make some blocks.




7 comments:

  1. I just went over a took a peek at that blog. Nice. I can see why you want to do that quilt along. It is a nice quilt and easy to do, very relaxing I would think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Eva Fabric & Your Blocks look Great.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice! I love the green and the contrasts of this line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabrics you have chosen! I know what you mean about lack of willpower...me too! I just started mine today...ready to sew on the 16-patches. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been so, so, so tempted by this sew along that I don't know what to do. I have so many things going on, too many things actually. Oh, what is a girl to do?? Get started, I guess. Love the colors you are using. Great choice. Happy Amerian Father's Day.

    Have a super great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad I'm not the only one with some will power issues (smile) - and that you're joining us for the fun! You're blocks look so pretty!! Love the fabric you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not the only one who succumbs to quilt temptations! Your quilt will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete