05 February 2011

Little things

What do you do when you need to sew borders on a quilt. Why make some little things instead of course.


I made this mug rug using a tutorial over at I'm just a guy who quilts. I used some of my Australian fabrics and I love how it turned out.
I made this mini using a tutorial over at Oh Fransson. This one is 16 inches square.I can see making this again in a larger size. It is very easy and looks great. Edited to add-I got the idea for this mini from a cushion on one of the many blogs I read. I have no idea which blog though!!!


I had to include this photo of Rhani. She is 10 months old and is so naughty. Lucky for her she is gorgeous and has a beautiful, loving nature as she is not a good dog!!!!!!




3 comments:

  1. Love your projects Anne......the rug mug is gorgeous, and your Rhani is just so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little quilts especially the mug rug. Great work, well done, and gorgeous. Poor Rhani, it is hard to scold such a sweet face.

    Have a super great day.

    ReplyDelete