09 March 2013

Quilt Show

I finally got to go to Sydney for a quilt show on Friday. It only took 3 years. I had a nice day with some good purchases although I need use more stash so I did limit myself. It was a very small show which was disappointing but Saffron Craig had a stand and her fabric is amazing. I fell in love with her kookaburra quilt but could not justify buying a kit when I already have so many. I did buy this cute little kookaburra to stitch. I am going to do a heap of sewing before the next show so I can buy lots of fabric! Make sure you check out saffrons website. I did buy some fabric and some pinmoors to try.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some great purchases. Glad you were able to get to the show. Love the kookaburra embroidery. Thank you for the great link.

    Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

    ReplyDelete