09 April 2015

Quarter 2 finish along

Last time I tried this I didn't do very well. If I posted this tomorrow I would probably have all different projects listed. I have a very short attention span when it comes to what I want to work on.
Make Hazel hedgehog cushion from Elizabeth Hartmans pattern
Make a small runner using tutorial from missouri star quilt co.
Fix this block from book Fun Size quilts and make some more.
Hamd sew the binding on the fat quarter shop mini mix charm pattern. I used a kate spain jelly roll.
Yet another cross stitch started.
Make a quilt with these half square triangles.
Quilt this
Put a hanging sleeve on this. Linking up to On the windy side.
2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have some beautiful finishes by the end of the quarters. I especially love the last quilt!

    ReplyDelete